NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am finally caught up...yayyy me!

To all of my extremely patient clients, I have great news! Your orders have been shipped. Yep, every order (with 2 exceptions) has officially been shipped. I have two clients that are deployed, one will be shipped first thing tomorrow as I just got his address today, and the other I am still waiting for his address overseas.

It has been quite hectic with all the recent orders trying to juggle my print lab, the book publisher, and the specialty store that donates the new OpLove dogtags. I appreciate your patience these last 2-3 weeks! You all are the best! And for all my recently deployed OpLove clients, I look forward to seeing you at the homecomings!  :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP