NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tell me about your Special Day

I have just reinstated the "Special Day" feature on my blog. Please tell me about your special day: a birthday, an anniversary, or something else that is important to you. If your special occasion fits our criteria, you will receive a FREE GIFT from us in honor of your day. The gift may be a free session, free prints, or likewise - and is redeemable for up to 60 days. An email will be sent to you on the 1st day of your occasion month with the details of your gift. Please note that any and all gifts are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash/credit, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts, or special offers. You have nothing to lose, and a lifetime of precious memories to gain. So sign up now by visiting the "Your Special Day" page on this blog (link at the top center).

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP