NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Boudoir at a B&B

At the beginning of this month, I met Lady G (a pseudonym for Lady Gorgeous) at a local bed & breakfast for a boudoir session. I was running a few minutes late, but she was fashionably worth it!  :)  She was absolutely beautiful, especially with her hair & make-up done all fancy-like!! Her initial nervousness at the time of our consult was definitely resolved by the time I arrived and started snapping pics. We talked, laughed, and had a blast. (Hello, Mr Bubbles...LOL!) Our session will result in some smokin' sexy gifts to her betrothed, either for Christmas and/or as a wedding gift. Because I totally respect her privacy and the fact that it'll be a surprise gift, I'm only going to post one pic from our session. She has this awesome Audrey Hepburn kind of classy-look to her, which looks fabulous in B&W!.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP