NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Friday, February 24, 2012

It's February...

...and LOVE is in the air! Here are two of my "need to get caught up" sessions that were never posted on my blog.

Allow me to introduce Lacey, Jared, and little Conner. Despite just waking up from a nap and the cold yucky weather, Conner was full of smiles and energy! Jared wasn't feeling to great, but I managed to squeeze a few smiles out of him. Especially when Connor grabbed a handful of Lacey's hair. We hung out in Jones for the session, which made a great backdrop for this family. Here are a few pics from our session.


And another client that I need to get caught up on is Tiffany, Jordan, and Zach. We went to the Rose Gardens at Will Rogers Park for our session in January. Zach was busting with energy, so he had noooo interest in the camera. But that can make for some really cute pics, so we worked with it. And if you can't tell by the photos, he definitely loves his daddy!


That's all for tonight. More to come soon. 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP