NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Helping a Local Hero

It's not very often that I ask for help or post "help wanted" messages. I know I posted one a couple days ago about my friend Trey Allen and his Benefit Rodeo in Kansas at the end of May. Well, I was just notified about another friend in need and I can't help but share this with others.

Penney is a friend of our family and her son, Josh, has Cerebral Palsy. They have been entered into a Local Hero contest where the winner receives a custom Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle. The contest is based on the number of votes, so please take a minute to VOTE for her. The link is here: http://www.mobilityawarenessmonth.com/local-heroes and then search her name Penney Cartwright to support this great duo! Share it with everyone on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and more.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP