NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Forgot to Mention...

Oops...I forgot to mention in my earlier post about my first Special starting this week. For all you moms out there that suffer live through the joys and pains of motherhood, our "Mommies in May" special is dedicated in your honor!  :)  From now until May 31st, any "Mommies in May" session booked will receive a FREE Memory Book and 10% off anything ordered. The Memory Book is spiral-bound and will hold up to twenty-five (25) 4x6 prints with either a black or white border. The session can be just mom (as a treat to herself) or it can be with her rugrats too. But the focus is on mom, in all her beauty! Please no maternity sessions since I will likely have a "new mom" special later. Space is limited, so book your session early!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP