NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Friday, April 23, 2010

New, New, and More New

After weeks of testing the quality of prints/products and comparing prices at various photo labs, I have finally decided on a new professional lab!  :)  I am really excited about their products and rapid turn-around time. Next task...re-calibrate my monitor one more time for the best color accuracy. I am almost done revamping my product and price list. Stay tuned!!

Also, I am scouting out a few new locations to add to my recommendation list. The Myriad Botanical Gardens is closing this month for an entire year, so they're temporarily off the list. I'll be visiting a local winery/vineyard, the Paseo Art District, and a few other spots. Any recommendations for some indoor locations is appreciated.

New lab, new products, new prices, and new locations...I am sooo excited!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP