NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Anniversary in Sulphur

My wonderful husband and I took last weekend off to celebrate our anniversary (Nov 13th). We slipped away to a cabin between Davis and Sulphur, Oklahoma. It was soooo relaxing and peaceful! We ate like kings, including fresh steak and veggies on the grill. We curled up by the firepit and stretched out in the 8-person private hot tub (I really really need one of those on my back porch). Mike, my hubby, did some fishing and actually caught a few...although it's not the size that matters.  :)   And as usual, I was toting my camera to take pics of anything that caught my eye. I even managed to take a pic of the both of us, thanks to my camera remote and a perfectly located rock, on top of the Bromide Hill. Here are a few of my favs from the weekend. (Oh and BTW...the 4th pic with the rock bridge is called the Lincoln Bridge. It was built and dedicated in 1909 on Abe Lincoln's B-day (Feb 12th), which is also my b-day.)

 

1 comments:

Kelly from the Image Place November 29, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

Your pictures are beautiful.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP