NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

A Fun Idea...

I know it's been like 3 months since I have updated my blog. Things went from crazy to complete chaos, but they are starting to settle down now. So, I want to play a game with my fellow photographer friends, clients, and anyone else willing to play. Here is the idea: a photography scavenger hunt. It doesn't matter where you are located and if you are a pro photog or an amateur. You can use your imagination, whatever camera you have on hand, and whatever environment suits you.

The details:
a) Find and photograph things that fits any or all of these 10 criteria:
     01) something yellow
     02) two of a kind
     03) a sculpture or statue
     04) made of wood
     05) motorized toys
     06) past & present
     07) made for each other
     08) naturally grown
     09) opposites
     10) something yummy
b) Please, feel free to think outside the box by using your imagination and creativity!
c) Entries have to be submitted no later than November December 5, 2010.
d) The entries must be your own photo! (I am not responsible for any copyright infringement!!!)
e) To post your entry, join my public Facebook Group "Photography Scavenger Hunt" and post on the wall. Feel free to invite your family and friends to play.
f) Be sure to note which of the 10 categories your photo is for and any other comments you want known.

This game is to help encourage positive feedback between photographers as well as encouraging amateurs on their photos, not to mention the chance to see things thru others eyes. Please feel free to provide feedback or constructive criticism on others' photos (abuse and rude comments will be removed). I don't know about other states, but I know that here in Oklahoma most pro photographers do not discuss thoughts or encourage other photographers. It's as if you need top-secret clearance to even trade ideas, which is a shame! I want to break down those barriers.

I am working on obtaining some small "prizes" for the winners of each category, depending on the number of participants/entries. Nothing is set in stone, but I think it would be nice to acknowledge the best entries. :)  Judging will not be based solely on photography skills, but also on creativity of thinking "outside the box". Please play with me! Good luck everyone.  :)
- Ang

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP