NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

My Sweet M&M (Makayla Malia)

Yes, anyone that knows me also knows that I am the very proud aunt to my sweet, ornery, and beautiful Makayla. She actually calls me Agggiee (pronounced by the letter...a-gee-e), which is closer to my name than "Geeee" that she was calling me (not that I care one little bit)! I actually got to spend some time with her recently but only brought my camera on one day. When we weren't playing drive-thru Sonic with my tator tots, she was in the tub...which she loves just about as much as eating my Sonic tots!!! So of course, I snapped a bunch of "naked baby in the tub" pics. The funnel was hilarious to her, and she had a blast funneling water onto her tummy.

I am a stickler about not posting naked baby pics that show any private parts that could be used in an inappropriate way by inappropriate people, so I do not post anything of the sort online to be accessed by the public, whether it is my family or a client. However with my sister's permission, I edited out a few things that were inappropriate for public viewing, and I kinda played with some new cartoon-effect actions. Here is my final result...and yes, feel free to oooh and awww over her cuteness as much as I do.  ;)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP