NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Business Cards...

Yayyy, check it out!! I have finally got my new biz cards after over 7 years of the same old, hum-drum cards. And I now have a "digital" business card too, which I am told is the latest thing for businesses. You can see my digital card by clicking here or you can click the v-card icon at the bottom center of this blog. Now that I have confirmed the new printer's quality and how the colors actually look together in print, there will be more matching promo stuff coming soon: brochures, packaging, postcards, and more!

If everything goes as planned, I will be releasing my new type of session within the next week. It's fun and quirky and has the potential to be whatever you can imagine! I will also be offering some awesome specials (maybe even a few FREEBIES) with the announcement. So...be sure to stay up-to-date on my blog (you can subscribe at the bottom left).

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP