NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Another OpLove Session

I know it's been like 2 weeks since I posted last. I got a new computer and a new camera...dun dundah dunnnn! So I've been busy playing and installing junk in between sessions. Yayyyy!!! I am way behind on posting, but I just finished the initial processing of another OpLove session with Keeley, Joseph, and their boys - Dakota and Kaden. We met at the Rose Gardens at Will Rogers Park. Even in Oklahoma winter, the park still has a lot of scenery to offer for sessions. Dakota was quite the young gentleman and very cooperative and spirited. Jaden was a little shy and reserved to start with, but as soon as he found out about the candy in my pocket, he opened up quickly! They were a great family to work -  full of spirit and the love between them was very obvious. Upon leaving the session, I felt very fortunate to have had the chance to meet and photograph them. Here are a few pics from their session.





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP