NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Bobby, Candice, and the "Z" kids

I met Bobby, Candice, Zoey, & Zachary at the park for his pre-deployment session. It had been a long day, much less weekend, for me so I was a bit out-of-sorts by the time I arrived. They were great and very understanding! Candice was full of ideas for different poses and pics she wanted. That makes it so much easier for me because I hate posing people; it doesn't look real. Zoey had a beautiful and natural smile that just lit up her whole face and made me smile just seeing it. Zackary, was a typical 10-yr old boy: climbing on rocks, climbing trees, and full of energy. It was very apparent throughout the entire session how much Candice & Bobby adored each other. Bobby left yesterday morning, so I wish him all the best and I look forward to his homecoming! Here's a few pics from our session together.

2 comments:

Anonymous April 18, 2011 at 6:45 PM  

AMAZING! I love my Candice and family!!!!

Unknown April 18, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

Thank you! And yes, it was very apparent how much you loved and appreciated your family...and it was a mutual adoration on their part. Stay safe, and I'll see you at homecoming. Love to all of you!
-Ang

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP