NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chris & Meg

 I met Chris & Meg at the park in Stroud for our pre-deployment session. They also brought little Zane for pics. Zane is 3-years old, so he was very shy at first. He didn't want to even look at me, much less me look at him to take a pic. But that didn't last too long. Once we started talking about his Spiderman hat, it was all good. They all played, tickled each other, and stuck their tongues out. Meg & Chris had t-shirts made with their names on the front and angel wings on the back. It was a cool idea and made for some great pics. When I was leaving, Zane shook my hand and said "thank you for taking our pictures". He was adorable! Here are a few pics from our session.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP