NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Amanda, Jay, & Boys

I did another session with Amanda, Jay, and their boys last week. I did their first session about 3 years ago, and have had a few since then. I just finished up the latest pre-deploy session with their family at Will Rogers Park. Jay is shipping out for the 7th time. :(   We (especially Lance) had fun at the park checking out the fish, climbing on rocks, and playing with baby Liam. Liam is their newest addition to the family, and he is such a cutie!!! I recently found out that they are moving to Michigan until Jay returns, so I probably won't get to capture the homecoming. But I truly wish the all the best in their new endeavors, and I sincerely hope to see them again soon!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP