NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Recent Sessions...

Wow, I am soo far behind on posting about my recent sessions! So, I'll do a little blurb about a few of them and throw in a couple pics. Here goes:

Let's start off with Amber, Justin, and J.J. (who is an adorable 4-year old). We had Justin's pre-deployment OpLove session at their home in SW Oklahoma. I gave J.J. one of my flags for some photos, and he had a blast with it. I ultimately let him keep it since he seemed to enjoy playing with it so much. We even got their family dog in on some of the pics. Here's a couple of my favs from their session:



Next is my couple's session with Sheri and Will. Sheri is related to an OpLove family of mine, which is how she came to book me. Her and Will are long-time friends who have found each other after many years. We had a blast at Will Rogers Park during the session. They were very relaxed and fun-loving. Will is a retired military, bronc-rider, horseman. It was great getting to know both of them and hearing their story, which is closely related to my own experience with my husband. Here are a few pics from my session with them:



Let's see...Jacki and her family would be next. This was another pre-deployment OpLove session, and we had it in Medicine Park, Oklahoma. It is definitely a tourist town, yet quaint in its own way. Kayden was intrigued by the geese and wanted to get closer to them, but Jacki was not a fan of them at all! Here are a few pics from their session:



And one more for now, my session with Brandy Woodley and her family. Brandy is the Editor-in-Chief of Army Wife magazine that I mentioned in a previous post. She wrote an article about me and my participation in OpLove. They are such a cute family! There's Brandy, her hubby Johnny (J), and three little girls: Nakiya, Jordyn, Jaelyn. The girls were absolutely adorable in their little dresses! And although it was extremely hot and humid, everyone was in good spirits and smiling. Here are a few pics from their session:



Okay, I think that's good for now. :)  I still have a couple more sessions to post, and one I am still processing, that I will get to this week. Sorry to all my clients that looked for their blog post about our session and didn't find it. :(  I've been super-swamped and have been more focused on processing pics than keeping up with my blog. I'll try to be better from here on out.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP