NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Animoto Videos

I just wanted to say that Animoto ROCKS!!! I sampled their services with an OpLove promo video a couple weeks ago (see previous post). The video was awesome, to say the least. I have had sooooo many comments on how great and beautiful it was, and it even brought some people to tears, me included. So anyways as I mentioned before, I've added their videos as part of the freebies that I provide to my OpLove clients. Animoto is such a wonderful company because they donated their services to OpLove photographers for our military clients!

I just finished making a video for one of my fav OpLove clients: Jay, Mandi, Lance, and now baby Liam! I've known them for almost 3 years and have had 3 OpLove sessions with their family. It has me teary-eyed previewing the video because you can actually see all the love that they share! And it doesn't help knowing that he'll be shipping out again soon, and the family is moving far away during the first part of July.  :'(  So I won't get to photograph his homecoming. But I can truly say that I am proud to know them, and I greatly appreciate his service and their sacrifices! It has been an honor to have the opportunity to be a part of their lives and to photograph such important occasions.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP