NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Personal Update...

Just a quick personal update...I had the chance to sneak off to Texas to visit family for the weekend, so I took it! My wonderful hubby, Mike, and I went down to Dallas to visit his family and stay the night. The next afternoon, we zipped over to North Richland Hills to visit my family for a Crawfish Boil. Then we crashed at a nearby hotel and drove home via SW Oklahoma so I could do a pre-deploy photo session for OpLove on the way home. (Surprisingly enough, the time at my in-laws was more pleasant and relaxing then the rest of the trip!)

I still have one or two sessions from last week to post here, in addition to the OpLove session from today. I'm already hard at work processing the pics, so stay tuned! And I might even sneak in a pic of me and/or my beautiful 10-month old niece, Makayla (I call her my M&M) from this weekend.   :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP