NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Addy turns 6-months!

I recently had a follow-up session with Jamie, Sean, and little Addyson. Addy just turned 6-months old, and her adoring parents asked me to do a follow-up session. I first photographed them months ago, shortly after Addy was born, as a Congrats gift from Jamie's friends. We had another great time, and I cannot believe how big she has gotten! As before, it doesn't take long to see how much love there is in this family, and how much Jamie and Sean adore their baby girl! The session started wonderfully - full of smiles and playing. Unfortunately, Addy started having some discomfort from teething shortly after we started. Poor girl was trying to put anything and everything in her mouth.  :'(  We still had a great session, and I got some great shots! Here are a few of my favs:

 

Oh, and not to toot my own horn, but Jamie bragged about how many compliments she has gotten from our first session pics hanging on their wall. She said that everyone absolutely LOVES them! It is soooo great getting that kind of feedback from clients, and I can't wait to do her 1-year b-day pics. :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP