NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Monday, December 20, 2010

OpLove Session Scheduling

It is official...I have started scheduling OpLove sessions for all the upcoming deployments. I know that within the next 60 days, there is an entire brigade leaving as well as some others. Normally, pre-deployment sessions have to be done within 30 days of departure, but because of the sheer volume of requests I have been receiving, I am allowing them earlier to ensure ample time to get everyone. For those families that contacted me this summer/fall about their pre-deploy session, I am currently working on emailing you all for scheduling times. If you have not heard from me within the next few days, please contact me again. I have a list of people, but I am human and occasionally prone to error.  :)

For anyone military or that has a military family member about to deploy (or come home from), let me tell you a little about OpLove. We are a national 501(c)(3) non-profit group of photographers that provide free sessions and an album to deploying servicemen/women. There is no pressure or obligation to purchase anything. It is our way of giving something back to the men, women, and their families for the sacrifices they make. For more information, you can visit OpLove's website by clicking this link: www.OpLove.org  To see some of my work for OpLove, visit my website at: www.ABCPhotography.net  In addition to the free session and album, I also provide 2 sets of photo dogtags and an 8x10 print (for the family). All my sessions are done on-location anywhere you want to go.

Here are a few of my favorite OpLove pics from previous sessions.




 


(The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP