NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Book Your Valentine's Day Boudoir Session Now!

Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot quickly!


And to answer a couple of common questions I have received so far:
1) Here are a couple of places I recommend for lingerie purchases: Frederick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret
2) Yes, you can bring props or other personal items. They add a great personal touch to the session. I recommend basic items - your man's favorite tie, high heels, candles, jewelry, etc.
3) The shooting area is completely private. The hair & make-up artist will be in a separate room. I will leave the shooting area during your outfit changes. A robe will also be provided during the session.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP