NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Site for the New Year!

Yes, I have done it again! I have redesigned my entire website in preparation for the new year. Not only has the layout changed, but the content and photos have been updated also. Some of the major changes include removing the Wedding section, adding a Boudoir section, and adding a Restoration section. And for my wedding clients, please do not fret! I will still be providing wedding photography, however it will be on a much more limited scale. In the near future, I will be adding the Wedding section back into the site with further details on the limited availability.

The new site has only been live for 2 days, but I am already receiving a lot of positive feedback and comments about it. I am still tweaking it and adding photos, so please be patient as it continues to change for the better. If you notice a mis-spellings or any other inconsistencies with the site, please let me know. (I've been staring at it so long that my eyes are crossing.) 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP