NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Addy Turns 1-yr old!

I first met little Addyson and her parents, Jamie & Sean, about a year ago when I did their newborn session. Then in November, I did Addy's 6-month old / Christmas session. I recently got to see her again for her one-year old  / Easter session. OMG...she has grown so much, and she is on the move now! She laughed, ran around, played with sticks, and stuck Easter eggs in her mouth. She is absolutely adorable! And as before, Jamie and Sean are very adoring, proud, and loving parents. The first photos below are from our previous sessions: on the left is her newborn pics and on the right is her 6-month pics. The rest below are from our recent session.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP