NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mindy at the Zoo

I just realized that I never posted on my blog about my session with Mindy. We were going to meet at the park, but the weather was questionable with rain coming in. So we decided to head to the zoo because they have an indoor butterfly garden. Unfortunately the garden wasn't open during our session, but we made-do with what we had outside. Luckily, it didn't rain until I was heading home. Mindy is very sweet and just naturally beautiful. She had never been to the OKC Zoo, so we covered most of it looking for great backgrounds. Here are a few pics from our session.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP