NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Two Peas in a Pod

Talia was referred to me by one of my existing OpLove clients that she had met on a flight. Talia's hubby, Jayme, was about to deploy himself. So we set up a session just two days before his actual deployment. Talia was a bit emotional, but Jayme managed to make her laugh. They were hilarious together! She watched squirrels; he chased geese. She stole his cap; he nibbled on her leg. She stuck her tongue out; he snuggled in close for a kiss. She groped his butt; he did his Captain America pose. LOL. I can't wait to see them at his homecoming! Here are a few pics from their session:

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP