NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Army Wife Magazine Interview

I was recently contact by the Editor-in-Chief of Army Wife Magazine, Brandy. She was interested in writing an article about me and my participation in Operation: Love Reunited. We had the interview 2 days ago, on Tuesday, via Skype (we both had bad hair days, so no video was recorded).  :)  Anyway, the June issue of the magazine is about Art Appreciation, so the article should fit in nicely with the theme! Upon her request, I sent her a handful of photos I had taken at OpLove sessions. Once I find out which ones made the cut, I will notify those clients that their photos were selected! Brandy said she would let me know when the issue is released and the link to see it online. I'll be sure to pass it along to you as well as post it on my website.  :)


Click here to see the general link for Army Wife Magazine.

BTW...thanks Brandy for the opportunity to spread the word about OpLove. We love the increased exposure to better serve our beloved military! You rock!!!  ;)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP