NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blah to rules and regulations!

I had an OpLove homecoming session scheduled at Tinker AFB for this evening. It's been in the works for months. I just found out this morning that the homecoming is on the flight-line, and therefore no photos can be taken...by anyone, even family! The only exception is an authorized letter, with my security clearance, signed by the appropriate officers, presented prior to the event. You know, I really understand all their rules to maintain their security, but don't ya think they could have told my client this before the day of the event? My client has called, has left messages, and has talked to a wide variety of people about me having access to photograph her hubby's homecoming for months. It was never mentioned until this morning. So needless to say, I don't get to capture the wonderful reuniting of their family (which includes a 9-month old baby). Total bummer!!   :(   So now, I think I'm going to start the process of getting this elusive letter for future homecomings so that my clients will not have to be burdened by this chaos.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP