NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Monday, May 31, 2010

My OpLove Promo Video

I just created a new video for promoting Operation: Love ReUnited. The video is comprised of images I have taken over the last several years of my OpLove clients including pre-deployments, currently deployed, and homecomings. Click here for the link to the video which I will also post under "Recommended Links" at the bottom of this page.

I have carefully considered and reviewed this service provided by Animoto. As a result, I have decided to start providing a video with the session photos on disk to each of my OpLove client's as an added gift. Animoto is providing this video conversion service to all OpLove photographers free-of-charge for our clients. So stay tuned for videos to be posted of my OpLove sessions.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP