NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

OpLove Session

I had the pleasure of meeting another OpLove family at our session on Thursday. Michael, Shannon, and little Payton are such a cute family! It was quite windy at the park, but we managed to survive without blowing away (although it was questionable at times)! Payton is 2 1/2 years old and just adorable as can be! Oh, and I learned that Shannon is 15-weeks pregnant. :)  Luckily, Michael should be home from his deployment just in time to see the newest addition to their family being born! Congratulations to this wonderful family, and I'll see you at Michael's homecoming!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP