NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Extra Backup Security for Your Prescious Photos

Hey All!! Just to give my clients added security that I will retain their photos long after the proofs expire, I recently signed up with a new (well, new-to-me) off-site backup service. This service provides two separate server sites to ensure that my data (your photos) will be secure regardless of any tragedy that may befall. This service is an added protection feature to further guarantee that a copy of my client's photos will remain available. This is all in addition to my client's photos being on their own individual disks placed in their paper file, as well as an overall hard drive back-up which is secured in my fire/water proof safe.

As of this date, despite major computer crashes, memory disk failures, and re-formatting hard drives, I have only lost one client's photos in over 7 years. The loss occurred after the client ordered and was delivered his photos, so at least I was able to deliver his proofs and photo order. So please understand that this new "insurance & assurance" plan is not being done out of necessity, but rather out of added security to protect your precious photos!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP