NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Head's Up

If all goes well this week, my website will be transferred from one domain to another. Many of you have noticed that my biz name has changed from ABC Photography to Angela Wilkes Photography. I have tried to make this a gradual and smooth process for my clients and everyone else. Well, it is time for the final transition - to move my everything over to my new domain. I will maintain the previous ABC Photography domain and leave it parked at the site while I complete all the other details (like advertising, forms, etc).

I am unsure what all will be effected, so there may be a slight delay in accessing my blog, forms, client proofs, or even my main website. I promise to work on it 24/7 until everything is back up and running, so please be patient with me meanwhile. I will make an announcement here just before it all starts transferring.

Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well!
- Ang

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP