NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Proofs Are All New!

The transfer is complete! I have switched my proofing software, and all client proofs are loaded onto the new system. In doing so, your favorites are no longer saved from the old system, but I have a list of them on file. If you wish to retrieve them, please email me.

The new software is much more user-friendly and easy to understand! The product list now shows categories for packages, prints, memorabilia, albums, etc or you can View All. There is also a small pic of each product and a brief description. This way, you can see what you are purchasing. There is also the option to register/login to save you Favorites, save you Shopping Cart, and view your Order History. For all my OpLove families, you will also notice the included "freebies" in the Featured Products list on the right side of the screen.

See below pics for some screenshots. I hope everyone finds it a much more pleasant and convenient experience. As always, let me know if you have any problems or questions!
- Ang




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP