NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

OpLove @ Science Museum

On Sunday, I had an OpLove session with another wonderful family: Nick, Jenee, Maliyah (3 yrs), and Devin (5 wks). We went to the Science Museum Oklahoma (formally, the Omniplex). Maliyah was more eager to play than smile at the camera, but I really didn't expect anything different. :) Devin snoozed most of the time, yet I did sneak a few pics of his peepers. Jenee and Nick were open to any photo suggestions and were great to work with. They are a beautiful family! I am happy that I could meet and photograph them before Nick deployed 2 days after the session. Here are a few pics from our time together...

The above pic is my favorite photo. Maliyah had no interest in looking at the camera. She was more interested in the train. And yes, there is actually a Parlor Car from a train in the middle of the museum. :)

1 comments:

Mike Sweeney March 31, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

Nicely done. I love the B/W of the little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP