NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Friday, August 19, 2011

The "Oh, Baby!" September Special

I am attempting another shot at running monthly and/or seasonal specials. I know I've been lax on setting my promos and specials for the last year. I really wish I had more time to promo my own biz but instead life, kids, and OpLove seems to have taken precedence yet again. So, here is my latest attempt to get back on track...my new special for September..."Oh, Baby!"

September 2011 is "Oh, Baby!" month. This special is for pregnant women in their 2nd or 3rd trimester who want a Maternity Session. All sessions must occur in the month of September to receive the promo despite the actual booking date. Immediate family members are welcome to attend/participate in the session. So what do you get?? A FREE maternity session at any location you choose within the Metro area, in addition to 10% off any prints or products ordered. What's the catch?? Nada, Nothing, Nil, Zip, Zilch, Zero!!! And here's an added bonus...booked sessions will also receive an entry into the drawing for a free birthing session and a free 3"x3" Brag Book. PLUS for every $50 spent on prints and products, you will receive an additional entry into the drawing (held on Oct 10th).

Interested?? Contact me to schedule your session. Sessions are booked based on availability, and space will fill up quickly. So, show me your best "Oh, Baby" belly.   :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP