NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wanted: Senior Reps

I still need a few Senior Reps in some of the local high schools (Edmond, Deer Creek, Guthrie, & NW OKC). Free Senior Session for you, good compensation for your hard work, and a perk or two throughout the year!!! For more info and a list of schools, visit my site (currently being updated) here: http://www.angela-wilkes.com/site/#/seniors/sessions/  and here: http://www.angela-wilkes.com/site/#/seniors/senior-reps/

I do not discriminate on race, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else. If you are personable and outgoing based on your app, then you will make it to the interview stage at least. Any applicants of interest will be contacted for an in-person interview, which will be very relaxed. (I hate formal, stressful situations myself.) If you are selected as a Rep, parental consent is required via an in-person meeting or a phone call just to ensure that everyone knows all the specific expectations and compensations.

This is basically the "last call" for Reps before the final "Last Call" of sessions for the 2012 Seniors. Good luck, and I look forward to meeting & working with you all!


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP