NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Two Homecomings & Tons of Smiles

In the process of my getting caught up, I am posting two of my recent homecoming sessions. The first was for Sandy, Johnathan, and the kiddos. I met Sandy and her kids, Ally & Matthew, at the airport for the long-waited arrival of daddy. Everyone waited in anticipation, including myself. As soon as Johnathan walked thru the gate, everyone started crying including the waiting passengers! This loving family immediately clutched each other in a huge embrace and fell to the the ground. Tears, smiles, words, kisses, and hugs all came flooding out. Even as we were leaving, no one wanted to let go of their beloved hero. It was a true privilege to meet this wonderful family and to capture such a special day for them.



The second homecoming was for Michael. His wife, Michelle, contacted me just 24 hours before his return. Luckily, I was able to reschedule a dentist appointment and meet them at the airport despite the last minute notice. Michelle, their kids (Beau, Jack, & Julie), and I were able to get to the actual gate for his arrival. The family anxiously awaited for his arrival and planned their "attack" as they saw the plane approaching. Michael barely made thru the door before he was swarmed by his loving family. After they all got their immediate needs of hugs & kisses filled, we walked to the security checkpoint. Once there, Michael's mom as well as other friends & family were waiting to welcome him home. It was a great homecoming reunion, and I was so grateful that I was able to attend!



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP