NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pics for Daddy

Last week, I met Abbie and her 18-month old son, Garritt at a local Edmond Park. Abbie brought her father along to help with Garritt because she also has a "baby-on-board". Her husband, Eli, is currently deployed overseas, so we did the OpLove session as a gift for him. Little Garritt was such a cutie! He didn't want to smile or talk or even look at me during the first part of the session. A few small American flags, some little army guys, and funny glasses in my backpack helped break the ice though.  :)   It also turns out that Garritt is ticklish and likes to play in the water, which helped get some smiles from him. And Abbie was just...glowing and beautiful, despite the hot, muggy morning. These two were so adorable together; I can't wait to see the entire family together at Eli's homecoming! And maybe, I'll have the chance to photograph her with a big belly and/or a newborn session.  :)


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP