NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Surprise...I'm Still Alive!

Believe it or not...I'm still alive! One week in the hospital in ICU ward from exhaustion/heat/diabetes, second week on bedrest to recoup, and third week in Dallas with father-in-law who had heart attack and in ICU. The fourth week (last week) storms hit, and we lost power 3-4 days. It took out abt 30 trees and 1/2 our roof. We lost everything in the fridge and freezer. This week...get house back together and kiddos ready for school to start Friday. Not to mention getting caught up on new photo orders, processing pics from previous sessions, and prepping orders to mail to clients. Oh, and to reschedule all my clients from being off for a month. That's not to mention that my school finals start this Sunday, and we have to go pick up our side of beef on Saturday, which is half a state away.

Needless to say, it has gone from chaos to near-total anarchy in my life! I will try to post pics from my last several sessions in the next day or so. I've been off work for almost a month, so it'll take me a bit to get caught up on processing everything business-wise. Good news though...I am back to booking sessions and all orders have been 1) sent to lab, or 2) mailed to clients.

Here is a quick video that I recorded with my phone of our front yard storm damage. This is only the front yard, not the back which is 2-3x as big as the front. It also doesn't show the back patio, limbs that fell on our new boat, roof damage, etc.    http://youtu.be/BSzCMvPoAYU  

So, I guess I'm letting you all know that I'm still alive and kicking as well as why I've been MIA for a month. Please have patience...I promise to get caught up asap!  

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP