NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to Bricktown

It's been a couple years since I've really been back to Bricktown. After my snow tubing contract which took me there every day for 2 months, I just kinda lost my taste for it. I've been to the Myriad Gardens and to the Arts Festival and a couple other places, but those were more just get-in and get-out. Well, last week I had the pleasure of meeting Ashlee and Mike...in Bricktown...for his pre-deployment session. It was great! We started at the fountain in front of the Harkins Theatre. Then we walked part of the canal towards Main St. We stopped at a few places to grab some shots. Then back to the canal around to the ballpark.

Ashlee and Mike were so adorable together! She's from Virginia, and he is from Connecticut. They shared stories on where they met, future plans for kids, and their surprise at what Oklahoma was actually like. They expected nothing more than cowboys, tumbleweeds, and daily tornadoes. Luckily, none of those were present during our session.  ;)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP