NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Skye & "Pawsitive Pets"

One of my recent posts was about a previous wedding client (from over 4 yrs ago) that had her dog in the wedding party. Well, I got to meet up with Brandi again and their dog, Skye, at Lake Hefner on Monday morning. Brandi owns a business called "Pawsitive Pet Services" that does pet sitting, dog walking, and training. She was needing some pics of her and a 4-legged critter for her website. Yayyy, she contacted me!! She brought her hubby's dog, Skye, which is an absolutely beautiful canine! She received numerous compliments from random strangers that passed by within our 45-min session. I'm a big dog-lover, so me & Skye hit it off immediately! And I learned a tip from Brandi...string cheese does wonders for getting a dog to pay attention!   :)  Here's a few pics from our session...


For more information about Brandi's services, please visit: www.PawsitivePetsOKC.com or email her at: pawsitivepetservices@cox.net! She is awesome and certified, registered, bonded, insured...and I'm pretty sure she's had all her shots too.  ;)

1 comments:

Pet Sitting Mckinney September 15, 2011 at 7:22 AM  

Love this blog, keep up the great work wish you all the best....
and your picture gallery is just amazing...

Pet Sitting Mckinney

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP