NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Unfortunate Cancellaton & Session Availabilities

I posted about a week-and-a-half ago about a wonderful event called "Operation: Dam Run" that was to be held on Oct 22nd in Canton, OK to support one of our Marine units. Unfortunately due to some unforeseen and extreme circumstances, they had to cancel the event.  :(   That really sucks because I was sooooo excited about attending and snapping some pics. But, I understand that things happen. These Marines, and their families, would still appreciate any thoughts and prayers that you can send their way!

So in light of the event cancellation, I now have some availability that day for sessions. I've had to turn away several clients, OpLove and otherwise, because I was completely booked until mid-November but now have a few slots open. I'm taking appointments on a first-come, first-serve basis for that weekend, so book while you can!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP