NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Jacque & Her Big Belly

Jacque is my youngest cousin and is big-belly pregnant with her third child. It's another girl! She went to the doc yesterday and was told that she's likely to pop any day now. So we did a quick maternity session this afternoon, just in case. Unfortunately, her other two girls (Madysan & Kaydee) were in school and her beau Mike was at work, so we weren't able to take pics with the rest of the family. Also she was tired, as was I, and we were more interested in gossiping about our family than pics. But, I did manage to get some cute pics in between all the girl talk!

The above pic is not exactly accurate. Jacque didn't have an ultrasound pic on-hand, so we used one of my son from 18 years ago. This ultrasound pic will be swapped out when she sends me one of her baby, Renee.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP