NOTICE:

ALL images and content are protected by copyright. Violations will be dealt with accordingly, including prosecution where applicable. If you want something, please contact me rather than stealing my work.

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Brandi, Robby & Pups in Tow

I first met Brandi during our wedding consult several years ago. I photographed her marriage to Robby on March 10, 2007, which was just amazing! They met in elementary school and stayed close throughout their life. Even the groom's cake had their elementary pics & brief little note to prove their continued dedication. That alone was very unique, but they added a special twist that really hit home to me. One of their official wedding party members was Sonny, their dog. It was the first and only wedding that I have done with a dog in the wedding ceremony. It was amazing how well behaved and disciplined he was. I have two rescued dogs, and they are a mess 24/7 (one is the 105lb rescued Lab "Tucker" and the other is the less than 3lb Yorkie "Brewster"). Brandi & Robby seemed to be a perfect match from the beginning! (And Brandi is such a sweetie with a big heart for critters, like me.  :)

So the point is, I am sooo happy to have her as one of my "repeat offenders". Brandi has started a business for pet sitting & training (http://www.pawsitivepetsokc.com/) and she needs some pics. I am honored that she came back to me for her needed pics. I cannot wait to see what dog she will bring as well as how married life has treated her & Robbie over the last 4.5 years. (WOW, I can't believe its been that long!!!).

This first pic (above) is of the groom's cake. It is topped with their elementary pics, a little note, and their pre-wedding pic.

The above pic is on Brandi & Robby's wedding day. Sonny did such a good job during the entire ceremony! Unfortunately a couple years after the ceremony, Sonny passed away. Brandi contacted me to ask for permission to use the above photo for an article/announcement about his death. It was such a touching piece, I cried just thinking about him and my brief encounter with him. He was a good dog!!!
 
 This last pic is one that surprised both myself and Brandi. There were about 3 people helping to adjust her dress between the ceremony & reception (she has a dress malfunction, unlike Janet Jackson at the Super Bowl). I was snapping pics at anything & everything worthwhile, but I do not remember taking this shot and she didn't know I was taking it at the time. It was one of those priceless photos that happened at just the right time. She's absolutely beautiful!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP